Slip & Fall Accidents in Rosedale
Located in Rosedale, servicing Queens and all of New York
If you’ve been in a slip and fall accident, you’re not alone. More than one million people who’ve slipped and fallen have required emergency medical care for their injuries every year in the United States – more than 2,000 people each day. Treatment for accidents can add up, whether it’s a medical bill or missed days of work. Our caring attorneys at Alex Yadgarov & Associates help our clients in Rosedale, as well as Queens and the other New York boroughs, to secure the compensation they’re qualified for so they can move on quickly to recovery.
How Do Slip & Falls Occur?
Slip and fall accidents are common because there are more dangerous conditions lying around than you’d think.
Injuries can occur when someone slips or falls because of:
- Broken or cracked public sidewalks
- Rain, ice, or snow conditions
- Narrow stairs
- Wet floors
- Poor lighting
- Poor carpeting
These dangerous conditions could be the responsibility of other negligent parties.
Another party may be held liable if:
- The owner of the area has produced the dangerous surface
- The owner of the area knows about the dangerous surface but hasn’t done anything to fix it
You may qualify to receive compensation for your accident from these parties if you’ve sustained some kind of injury. Our Rosedale slip and fall lawyers offer a free consultation and will come to you for your personal convenience.
What Does a Slip & Fall Lawyer Do?
While you may have a legal claim to compensation after a slip and fall, actually collecting these damages can be a struggle without experienced legal help. Insurance companies will likely do everything within their power to delay, limit, or outright deny your claim. An attorney who understands how insurance companies work will be able to guard your interests and maximize your chances of securing the compensation you need.
When you turn to our attorneys after a slip and fall, we will:
- Stand up to insurance companies when they try to unfairly devalue or deny your claim
- Thoroughly investigate the circumstances surrounding your slip and fall accident to determine why it happened and identify all responsible parties
- Protect you if the property owner attempts to blame you for your injuries
- Examine all evidence and build the strongest possible case on your behalf
- If necessary, take your case to trial to secure a favorable resolution
Recovering from an accident can be stressful, but we can put your mind at ease. Call our Rosedale slip and fall attorneys at (718) 276-2800 today. We also service Rochdale, Laurelton & all of Queens!
Our experienced attorneys can determine how much you’re owed in compensation for your injuries and hold the people responsible for your slip and fall accident accountable. Our clients know that when they come to us they’ll be cared for, which is why we have an impressive record of return clients and clients who’ve been referred to us by their own family members.
Accidents aren’t something people prepare for in their lives – at Alex Yadgarov & Associates, we’ll work to develop a recovery plan that’s best for you.